Tuesday, October 2, 2012

something precious on EARTH!


the best lyric
the best song
the best voice
the best group
the best album

SUPER JUNIOR!


Super Junior completed my life.
they give me chance to know more people
to share things with others
learn what the world is about
and learn how ppl betray each other ;p
love the haters and hate each other.
know people from entire of the world.
together with them voting for SUJU.
my time always for them.
HOPEFULLY, i can be with them FOREVER !


Me: NEVER meet them but ENABLE to love them 


ELF! I LOVE YOU!

ps: to ex ELF! RIP!


read the trans on the video and you will know how precious they are :)
dont talk about other artist with me because they're not in my heart!
and dont talk with me about KPOP if you only know oppa gangnam style.. pfft!



1 comment:

Salam, Kepada sesiapa yang ingin meletakkan link sila gunakan
<a href="URL BLOG">Nama< /a> [rapat kan < dengan / okey ;)] ini atau just letak URL blog korang tanpa blogspot.com
Sila ikut cara nie ye. hee

Salam sayang dari Naddy ♥
Komen anda amat la bermakna buat Nad.
Mind your words okey ^^

©Copyright Reserved to Story Nadya l Designed by DayangDeno