Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Super Junior's Siwon RETWEET my tweet :)

Hello everyone :)

yes i'm so happy, excited and all feelings combine into one~
First, Super Junior nominate in Asia's Most Popular Artist.



i've been tweet-ing about this to all people 2 month ago but so sad because other fanbase didnt help me :(
i've tried everyday tweet-ing to them.
ouh should i mention the fanbase? lol
but i'm so thankful to all fanbase who RT about this!

One Day before my final exam,
online for a while because i want to vote for my lovely SJ oppa :)
then i'm online for my fanbase @MalaysiaELF to spread about this voting
because that day was the last day to vote.
 unfortunately not many fanbase RT what i've tweeting to them


see too many fanbase rite? but all above help me ;)
when the last day come still dont wanna help??
aha and Malaysian also dont wanna help.. ouh pity~
suddenly suddenly and suddenly..
guess who RT my tweet???


 JANGGGGG!!!!!!
its SIWON oppa :D
i dont know how to express my feelings when i saw this in my phone!!
this is DAEBAK!!
when no one comes to help us, he come :)

 MY SIWON MY SUPERMAN!!


check @MalaysiaELF gmail and i found this omo!
Siwon really fast retweet sj_market's tweet :)

then i called my unnie, my bestie and talked about this..
all like a histeria :)
and all twitter friends who're with me at that time saranghae  !!!

I LOVE YOU !

PRAY FOR THEM THIS 8 APRIL!!

yeah SUPER JUNIOR WON!!
for Asia's Most Popular Artist on ABPBH 2011 :D

one more!
i just realize that SIWON RT my tweet on the fanbase the same day as last year for..
SS3 Malaysia babeh :)

SIWON MISS MALAYSIANELF ^^

3 comments:

  1. Wow, really daebak .. bukan calang2 org tau yg di retweet oleh SJ members !! B'tuah gila ~ Dengar citer SS4 tak buat kat Malaysia ..

    ReplyDelete

Salam, Kepada sesiapa yang ingin meletakkan link sila gunakan
<a href="URL BLOG">Nama< /a> [rapat kan < dengan / okey ;)] ini atau just letak URL blog korang tanpa blogspot.com
Sila ikut cara nie ye. hee

Salam sayang dari Naddy ♥
Komen anda amat la bermakna buat Nad.
Mind your words okey ^^

©Copyright Reserved to Story Nadya l Designed by DayangDeno