Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday LEE DONGHAE!

15 OCTOBER 1986 - the star BORN :)
MY ONLY BOY!
Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here.
 With each year I'll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I'll be there for every up down and in between.
 Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.
 I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerised by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you.
 Because you're the gift in my life.




I SING THIS FOR YOU ^^

You are my everything
Nothing your love won't bring
My life is yours alone
The only love I've ever known
Your spirit pulls me through
When nothing else will do
Every night I pray
On bended knee
That you will always be
My everything

You're the breath of life in me
the only one that sets me free
and you have made my soul complete
for all time 





always be my HANDSOME guy XD
first and last.. its 'YOU'!
even 1000 face like Siwon or new group in front me..
always 'YOU' in my heart LEE DONGHAE 


1 comment:

Salam, Kepada sesiapa yang ingin meletakkan link sila gunakan
<a href="URL BLOG">Nama< /a> [rapat kan < dengan / okey ;)] ini atau just letak URL blog korang tanpa blogspot.com
Sila ikut cara nie ye. hee

Salam sayang dari Naddy ♥
Komen anda amat la bermakna buat Nad.
Mind your words okey ^^

©Copyright Reserved to Story Nadya l Designed by DayangDeno