Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hyukjae Tweet Tweet ♥

Its has been 14 days Hyukjae didnt tweet..
kinda miss him so much..
Today i go to Wangsa Walk to buy something..
tweet with my unnies...blablabla
Tired of Waiting from Hyukjae tweet keke
haish talking rubbish~~lalalalala

When i'm HOME!
i saw HYUKJAE♥ TWEET!!! walawei..
I"M SO HAPPY!! 

@AllRiseSilver*May is blue our world~ dad mum nuna choco members friends fans I miss them all yfrog.com/h3qvdgm



@AllRiseSilver Children's day!!!!! hoom ha ha ha haht!!!! In my room there is the childlike innocent!!!!!! I am going to become the sea king hoom ha ha ha haht This is a corner of my room in our Taiwan dorm...If you combine this with the ones I have in korea!!!! hoom ha ha ha ha it would be extreme^^^^^^^http://t.co/Jqe2GlP


@AllRiseSilver: Children everyone you guys can not pick your noseyfrog.com/h7c6nkjj


@AllRiseSilver 맞아요 어린이날은 신나는겁니다 http://t.co/Eih36ZF
@AllRiseSilver that's correct children's day is exciting yfrog.com/gy65edfj

Source: @AllRiseSilver
Translated by: hyomieholic at SJ-WORLD.NET

OMG!
his tweet more than 1.. thats ELF call  SUPER MAN!! haha
and his selca pictures killing me from inside :D


welcome to my 1st BIAS HYUKJAE <3



CUTEY! when they take this picture?? 


Nose Nose Nose ^^


and idk what is this.. kinda like a children stuff..
Hyukjae do u play all this??keke



No comments:

Post a Comment

Salam, Kepada sesiapa yang ingin meletakkan link sila gunakan
<a href="URL BLOG">Nama< /a> [rapat kan < dengan / okey ;)] ini atau just letak URL blog korang tanpa blogspot.com
Sila ikut cara nie ye. hee

Salam sayang dari Naddy ♥
Komen anda amat la bermakna buat Nad.
Mind your words okey ^^

©Copyright Reserved to Story Nadya l Designed by DayangDeno