Friday, May 20, 2011

50000 Tweets ^^

Create my account on 26 May 2009.
but i've used this twitter for a year.
yeah i already pass my 50000 tweets
on twitter :)) Prove? Here~


thanx to my followers and who i'm following :)


I dedicate this tweets to 

ALL ELF AROUND THE WORLD

so what??!!! I'm PROUD to be one of them!
DONT ARGUE WITH THIS!

because i'll always with them!
SUPER JUNIOR

i've my special list on twitter :))
that must be Super Junior ^^
SJ is my vvip pn twitter ;p

PROMOTE!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!! :D
@Nadya_Dyana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Salam, Kepada sesiapa yang ingin meletakkan link sila gunakan
<a href="URL BLOG">Nama< /a> [rapat kan < dengan / okey ;)] ini atau just letak URL blog korang tanpa blogspot.com
Sila ikut cara nie ye. hee

Salam sayang dari Naddy ♥
Komen anda amat la bermakna buat Nad.
Mind your words okey ^^

©Copyright Reserved to Story Nadya l Designed by DayangDeno